Basically it costs you £150 🙂
This is how I tend to work, but every project is different so please just pick up the phone and ask me if you are unsure:
- First a phone call to talk about your project. This call is free. From that, we will be able to decide what you need and I will be able to clearly set out my terms of business so you know exactly how it all works before you make any commitments. You can of course decide not to proceed at that point.
- If you just need some advice about how to rehang your existing work or create a gallery wall this costs £150 for a 2 hour visit (within the M25).
- If you need ideas for a space, I charge £150 for 10 ideas for each space.
- Larger projects I work on a per hour basis of £75 per hour.
- For projects that require specialist research or for brand strategy projects that need art expertise I charge £75 per hour.
Once you have engaged me, I also take off your hands all the organisation of the sourcing, framing and delivery although you will pay for these directly to whichever suppliers we have picked. There is no charge for this service from me and comes as part of the package of sourcing artwork through me.
I try to delight my clients both in terms of the art they buy, but crucially also in terms of how we get there. Some clients make their art decisions quickly, some take longer and I am happy to take either approach. Please do look at my testimonials on my front page for a quick overview of how happy my clients have been with my work, as well as the specific ‘References‘ page that has much more detailed reviews and feedback. And please, do just pick up the phone if you want to start the conversation on 07855 803509.